Temporarily Out Of Stock
Item # SID0080
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Sidi Genius 6.6 Carbon Lite Shoes $0.00
Stiffer is better
When Sidi introduced the 6.6 Carbon Lite Shoes it was like a breath of fresh air. Built around a carbon composite sole, the 6.6 is both extremely light and ridiculously comfortable. Sidi designed the 6.6 Carbon Lite to provide a slight amount of flex in the toe, while retaining maximum stiffness throughout the body of the shoe, enabling comfort and road feel—but not at the expense of performance. The 6.6 also features a unique heel retention system designed to close the back of the shoe around the rider's ankle, eliminating heel lift and power loss during your sprints or canyon climbs. Caliper buckles allow for the most minimal of adjustments; even in the saddle, everything can be done with one hand. Additionally, the soft instep closure system uses soft and wide padded straps that are adjustable from both sides for optimal fit and comfort. Sidi also tacks on a beefy five year warranty on their shoes, so even though you might spend a little more now, you can bet you won't spend any more later.
- Anti-slip insert at the toe and a replaceable polyurethane heel pad ensure you don't take a dive in the coffee shop
- Reinforced heel keeps the foot in position and prevents the shoe from being deformed by high miles or prolonged pressure
- SL and Caliper buckle straps are both serviceable and replaceable, so a nasty crash won't ruin your favorite kicks
- High Security Velcro straps with integrated locking polymer teeth for slip-free cinching
- Lorica is water-repellent, permeable to water vapor and resistant to tearing
- 3-bolt sole for Shimano, SPD-SL, LOOK & Time cleats. (Speedplay can be fitted with an adapter
View more Men's Road Bike Shoes
- How to Measure:
- Hand Length:
- Measure from the bend of your wrist to the end of your middle finger.
- Knuckle Circumference:
- Measure around the widest part of your knuckles, excluding the thumb.
Reviews & Community
Can't take the sole!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've been wearing Sidi's for years and really like them. When I stepped up to these though, the soles were just too stuff and hot spots were really apparent. I also discover a few alignment issues I had after the fact but due to the stiffness, that didn't help. I went back to Genius 5.5 but with some shims and a wedge on one foot. For me, this was the best balance.
Available in WIDE->+++++
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love SIDI hoes. Dominator on the MTB, Genius on the road. 42.5 wide fits me perfectly. Durability is superb.
Insoles suck but that is true of any cycling shoe. I use the G8 Archtech 2600 insoles for a truly custom fit.
Where are the Sidi shoes manufactured?,...
Where are the Sidi shoes manufactured?, and do you know if there will be outrageous taxes I will need to pay if they are shipped to Canada?
I can't help you out with the import fees, but the shoes are manufactured in Italy.
Still some of the best road bike shoes
My last pair of Sidi's lasted me 10 years.
These Genius 6.6's are even better in every way.
Also, BackCountry.com has some of the best customer service around. The first pair I ordered were too narrow so I exchanged for the wide option. They handled the exchange so quick and smooth that I would not hesitated to order from BackCountry again.
I'm looking into buying a pair of Sidi...
I'm looking into buying a pair of Sidi Genius 6.6's and am wondering if anyone out there that wears Sidis in their Mega size could help me out. I have a slightly wider foot and wear an EE in athletic shoes and was wondering if the Mega size would be more accommodating to my foot. I wear a 45.5 in Pearl Izumis and a 46 in Shimano but both of those really squeeze my toe box, especially when standing on the pedals. So I was thinking a size 46 Mega in Sidis. Any thoughts? Thanks!