Showers Pass Storm Jacket - Men's $79.95
Protects you from multiple nuisances and hazards.
Protect yourself from falling rain, as well as inattentive, clueless motorists, when you wear the Showers Pass Men's Storm Jacket. This ultra-bright neon yellow jacket is hard to miss, but just in case, Showers Pass added reflective trim on all sides for 360-degree visibility. And if you're lucky enough that the rain is your only concern, count on the waterproof breathable membrane and fully taped seams to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Two–way front zipper regulates body temperature
- Dropped tail in the rear offers extra coverage in the saddle
- Large back vent allows air to move through the jacket
- Elastic cuffs and hem keep warmth in and rain out
- Fleece lining in collar prevents chafing
- Mesh stuff sack included
(88.9 - 96.5cm)
(99.1 - 104.1cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(116.8 - 124.5cm)
(127.0 - 134.6cm)
(73.7 - 78.7cm)
(81.3 - 86.4cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(96.5 - 106.7cm)
(119.4 - 121.9cm)
(94.0 - 96.5cm)
(99.1 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 106.7cm)
(109.2 - 111.8cm)
(114.3 - 116.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
Showers Pass Storm Jacket
Good value, fits true to size and keeps you dry, even in Norway! Only wish it had a pocket for ID or something small...
Is this jacket water-resistant and yet...
Is this jacket water-resistant and yet cool enough to wear here in the deep South (South Alabama)?