Showers Pass Storm Jacket - Men's $79.95
Protects you from multiple nuisances and hazards.
Protect yourself from falling rain, as well as inattentive, clueless motorists, when you wear the Showers Pass Men's Storm Jacket. This ultra-bright neon yellow jacket is hard to miss, but just in case, Showers Pass added reflective trim on all sides for 360-degree visibility. And if you're lucky enough that the rain is your only concern, count on the waterproof breathable membrane and fully taped seams to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Two–way front zipper regulates body temperature
- Dropped tail in the rear offers extra coverage in the saddle
- Large back vent allows air to move through the jacket
- Elastic cuffs and hem keep warmth in and rain out
- Fleece lining in collar prevents chafing
- Mesh stuff sack included
Showers Pass Men's
(88.9 - 96.5cm)
(99.1 - 104.1cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(116.8 - 124.5cm)
(127.0 - 134.6cm)
(73.7 - 78.7cm)
(81.3 - 86.4cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(96.5 - 106.7cm)
(119.4 - 121.9cm)
(94.0 - 96.5cm)
(99.1 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 106.7cm)
(109.2 - 111.8cm)
(114.3 - 116.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
What community has to say
Showers Pass Storm Jacket
Good value, fits true to size and keeps you dry, even in Norway! Only wish it had a pocket for ID or something small...
Is this jacket water-resistant and yet...
Is this jacket water-resistant and yet cool enough to wear here in the deep South (South Alabama)?