Showers Pass Portland Jacket - Men's $199.95
Lock up your whip and get on with your night.
You ride to live, but even super-commuters have to look good off the bike sometimes. The Showers Pass Portland Jacket is a techy bike jacket in a classy-looking disguise. Hidden underarm vents let you maintain a comfortable body temperature without sacrificing weather protection, so you don’t show up to your date looking like a sweaty mess.
- Drop-down reflective rear panel and piping help keep you visible at night
- WeatherGuard cuffs keep rain and snow from sneaking up your arm
- Adjustable corded hem lets you lock out the elements
Showers Pass Men's
(88.9 - 96.5cm)
(99.1 - 104.1cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(116.8 - 124.5cm)
(127.0 - 134.6cm)
(73.7 - 78.7cm)
(81.3 - 86.4cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(96.5 - 106.7cm)
(119.4 - 121.9cm)
(94.0 - 96.5cm)
(99.1 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 106.7cm)
(109.2 - 111.8cm)
(114.3 - 116.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
What community has to say
Great Jacket for cold, wet climes.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I absolutely love this jacket. It keeps me dry, and doesn't leak in the slightest. However, it's pretty warm, and the ventilation could be better. Several times I've arrived to work just as wet as I would have been had I not worn the jacket, due to sweating. Maybe a lighter jacket for early fall and late spring would be good, but this jacket is perfect for the colder months!