Temporarily Out Of Stock
Item # SHO0015
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Showers Pass Hybrid Zip-Off Pant $0.00
Dress to impress, and don’t compromise on performance.
You’ve got a blind date tonight, and you definitely can’t show up in spandex. Cutoffs might not be a good idea either. Thanks to the Showers Pass Hybrid Zip-Off Pant, you won’t look like a bum, and you won’t be showing your date every curve of your body too early in the evening. The Hybrid Zip-Offs feature a lightweight, stretchy, and water-resistant softshell material to keep you comfortable and dry on the bike.
- Lower legs zip off easily, and feature snaps to keep your pants out of your drivetrain
- Belt loops keep your pants where they’re supposed to be, so you don’t get pulled over for indecent exposure
- Zippered thigh pockets keep your essentials safe
View more Men's Rain Pants
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
Comfort and cool factor
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are awesome, I love that they look like regular pants, I can just walk right into class or work. However, I got a small, and I am 5'11 with 30" ish waist .... These Smalls are almost too long, I have a 32" inseam, but fit almost too tight around the waist. They do fit though, so I'd say true to size, but just a fair warning! And they turn into knickers, not shorts - works well mountain biking.
Great for commuting
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
They provide warmth and are very soft on the inside. Though they are not cool enough for when the sun is out, they are perfect for all seasons but summer. When the extension is zipped-off, it gives a very iconic commuter/messenger look. Again, they are very soft and moderately warm, just enough for windy days. They are also a good alternative to the usual skin tight bottoms.
Do these have a padded interior? A must...
Do these have a padded interior? A must have for distance cycling1
No these do not have a chamois/liner included. I suggest getting a liner and combining them with these pants for a nice ride.