Showers Pass Hybrid Zip-Off Pant $119.95
Dress to impress, and don’t compromise on performance.
You’ve got a blind date tonight, and you definitely can’t show up in spandex. Cutoffs might not be a good idea either. Thanks to the Showers Pass Hybrid Zip-Off Pant, you won’t look like a bum, and you won’t be showing your date every curve of your body too early in the evening. The Hybrid Zip-Offs feature a lightweight, stretchy, and water-resistant softshell material to keep you comfortable and dry on the bike.
- Lower legs zip off easily, and feature snaps to keep your pants out of your drivetrain
- Belt loops keep your pants where they’re supposed to be, so you don’t get pulled over for indecent exposure
- Zippered thigh pockets keep your essentials safe
Showers Pass Men's
(88.9 - 96.5cm)
(99.1 - 104.1cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(116.8 - 124.5cm)
(127.0 - 134.6cm)
(73.7 - 78.7cm)
(81.3 - 86.4cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(96.5 - 106.7cm)
(119.4 - 121.9cm)
(94.0 - 96.5cm)
(99.1 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 106.7cm)
(109.2 - 111.8cm)
(114.3 - 116.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
What community has to say
Great for commuting
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
They provide warmth and are very soft on the inside. Though they are not cool enough for when the sun is out, they are perfect for all seasons but summer. When the extension is zipped-off, it gives a very iconic commuter/messenger look. Again, they are very soft and moderately warm, just enough for windy days. They are also a good alternative to the usual skin tight bottoms.
Do these have a padded interior? A must...
Do these have a padded interior? A must have for distance cycling1
No these do not have a chamois/liner included. I suggest getting a liner and combining them with these pants for a nice ride.