Out of Stock
Item # SSM0016
2013 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Road Bike Saddles in stock than that.
Selle San Marco Regale Carbon FX Saddle $0.00
With the new Regale Carbon FX saddle, Selle San Marco takes the classic Regal form and re-casts it in a 2010 form. It now uses carbon fiber for both the structure of the shell and saddle rails. The carbon offers vibration damping, engineered flex in the shell, strength in the rails, plus weight reduction.
While we appreciate the new materials and updated styling, we're happy to see that the new Regale upholds the shaping and fit of the original. It was always a go-to saddle for the hard-to-please tush and race proven on the cobbled roads of Northern Europe. Boonen? Yep, he rides a Regal. Musseuw? Rumor is he rode the same Regal throughout his whole career and got it re-covered by Selle San Marco every year. Lots of support and comfort, and nicely flat across the top -- there's no pronounced ridge at the top of the saddle that'll eat into your crotch. The Microfeel cover is abrasion resistant, yet breathable and is stitched to carbon weave rear corners. And it still has the trademark rivets on the rear. The Regale Carbon FX is available in two colors -- Black/Black and White/Black. The claimed weight is 179 grams.
- BioFoam padding uses gel inserts for long-lasting support and fatigue-reducing vibration dampening
- Carbon fiber-reinforced plastic keeps weight down and comfort up
- Breathable MicroFeel cover is hard wearing for a long life
- CoreZone gradually shapes to your rear for the most comfort possible
- Carbon rails ensure the lowest weight possible