SE Bicycles Ripper Bike $299.00
Hot laps and dirt tracks.
Equally at home on dirt or running hot laps around a cul-de-sac, SE Bicycles Ripper is a classic for kids and adults alike. Built with a lightweight, 6061 alloy frame, the Ripper's proven geometry is ready for those that have mastered starting gates or those who want to master the countdown.
Please Note: This bicycle does not ship assembled. It's recommended that all SE Racing bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your SE Racing bicycle may lead to premature wear, failure of individual components, or possible personal injury. Failure to do so may also void the manufacturer warranty.
- 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing
- SE three-piece alloy cranks spin on sealed Bearings
- SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs with Alex C1000 Rims
- Promax V-Brakes and a 2-Finger alloy lever
- These bikes do not ship completely built. We recommend assembly by a qualified mechanic prior to riding.