Out of Stock
Item # SAN0063
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Bib Shorts in stock than that.View Similar Products
Santini Smart Cycling Bib Shorts - Men's $0.00
The sun is beating down, and your body is heating up, but the Santini Smart Cycling Bib Shorts use wicking fabric and a heat-resistant chamois to keep you cool as you pedal your way to the podium.
- Lycra Touring fabric gives you durable, abrasion resistant wear that can hold up to miles in the saddle
- NAT chamois with NEXT technology cushions you from impact and vibration, and it's unique heat-resiting properties keep you cool when the temperature cranks
- Silicone leg grippers stop your hems from riding up
- Flatlock seams won't rub against your skin
- Reflective hits make you easier to spot when training at night
- Mesh bibs let in fresh air to help cool you down
Reviews & Community
I just got my bibs in the mail, red size XL! Thinking I would need to do some alteration to the shoulder straps as I normaly wear a medium to large,(could not pass up the deal, I love santini shorts) they fit great! I am 5'8 and 180 lbs, med. build. Just in case anyone in my height range is wondering the same thing, will they fit? Of course if you normally wear a XL then you'll have to move up a size or two. I have not ridden in them yet but the material and stitching feels very well made, like other santini shorts I have. Also the chamois has a gel pad in it not just foam. Very nice!
I hope you dont have anything to hide
I havent exncountered such a well small revealing bib, ever.
I now need to send back my second order of these bibs due to sizing I believe the sizing chart is way off. I am 6'2" with a 36 waist and it appears I need an XXL.
The plus is I can order the black, now. I dont think the red will stay. Not only can you see the outline of my "little cyclist" ...you can basically see him in full view.
I have a 31 waist and a 82cm inseam... 182...
I have a 31 waist and a 82cm inseam... 182 cm tall and 74kilos. Should I order a medium or large?
How many panels are in the construction...
How many panels are in the construction of the Santini Smart Bib Shorts?
8 anatomic panels for excellent muscle support and aerodynamics. Made in Italy !