Out of Stock
Item # SNZ0206
Don't worry though, we have a lot more All-Mountain & Trail in stock than that.View Similar Products
Santa Cruz Bicycles Nomad - R AM Complete Bike $0.00
Santa Cruz calls the Nomad an all-mountain bike. If that's the case, it's an all-mountain bike that leans toward freeride. The beefy hydro-formed aluminum frame sports a 1.5 inch headtube that's more than willing to accept a 180mm fork. With the AM build kit you get 160mm front and rear travel, still generous for an all-mountain rig. Don't get us wrong here, at just over 30 pounds this bike will still climb anything you point it at. You may have a little trouble keeping up with the carbon hardtail spandex crowd on the climb, but they better just step aside once the trail points downhill.
- Counter-rotating Virtual Pivot Point suspension design is extremely efficient and versatile
- Short suspension links for a stiffer rear end
- Sealed bearing pivots with grease ports virtually eliminate maintenance and maek it easy once it's finally needed
- Virtual Pivot Point Suspension uses a patented counter-rotating design that allows Santa Cruz to precisely tune the wheel path to the frame and type of terrain and riding for which it is designed
- Race-proven Shimano Deore LX/XT drivetrain provides the perfect balance of light weight and durability for slaying the mountain up and down
- Avid Elixir 5 hydraulic brakes provide ample stopping power and modulation in any type of conditions with minimal fade
- Tried-and-true Mavic/Shimano wheelset won't weigh you down on the climb and handles punishment like a wrecking ball or an anvil or other punishment-handling stuff
- 150mm of travel for efficient climbing and face-melting downhills
- ISCG05 compatible for blistering, worry-free descents
- Angular contact bearings are tough, super-stiff, and virtually maintenance-free
View more All-Mountain & Trail
Reviews & Community
Made me better than I am
This set up has made me into a biker that I never was. The way this bike rides allowed me to pedal up stuff efficiently while all the suspension saved me from many mishaps on the downs. Feels very free ride for the down but gets up the steeps pretty well. If I could change anything it would be to get the lock out front shocks that would give a better climbing angle.
This set up is great for Revelstoke where we like to charge on the ups and charge on the downs...
Nomad in Black
Here's what the nomad looks like in black... PIMP!
Just picked up one of these and I'm super stoked with it! I love the more slacked out fork angle, descents are smooth and stable. Climbing is great too for a bike of this style. I feel its the All Mountain gold standard!
Hi, I saw on the SC website that there is...
Hi, I saw on the SC website that there is a Custom Color Choice Program. Could I order a customized color from you guys?