Out of Stock
Item # SNZ0005
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Downhill & Freeride Frames - Full Suspension in stock than that.
Santa Cruz Bicycles Driver 8 Frame $0.00
The Santa Cruz Driver 8 isn't meant to be a full-time, dedicated DH rig. Don't be mistaken; you wouldn't enter it in a road race, but it's lighter, livelier, and more snappy than the longer-travel V-10. 8 inches is still a whole lot of travel, so feel free to hurl your carcass off of much bigger drops than you're used to, but that isn't all it does. Santa Cruz designed the Driver 8 to accommodate a full 7 inches of seatpost adjustment, so you aren't stuck pushing if a little bit of climbing is necessary. So it's a DH bike, a freeride bike, and a capable park bike.
- Ultra-beefy, low-maintenance main pivots
- 8 inches of travel with high-efficiency Virtual Pivot Point design
- Super-stiff carbon fiber upper link
- Grease ports for easy, on-the-fly maintenance
- 83mm BB shell and 1.5" head tube for added stiffness and durability
- Rock Shox Vivid 5.1 rear shock included
Reviews & Community
Bought the frame on HnR and built it up. Finished it New Years Eve, 2011.
Hi there,Happy new year to you guys,I would...
Hi there,Happy new year to you guys,I would want to check,other then 'S' size for nomad,is there 'M' or 'L' size in stock?
Dunno about the nomad model, but something tells me this is a "stock clearance" sale for the Driver 8, so I'm sure the sizes listed are all that are available.