Out of Stock
Item # SNZ0201
Don't worry though, we have a lot more XC Full Suspension in stock than that.View Similar Products
Santa Cruz Bicycles Blur TRc - SPX XC Complete Bike $0.00
Head out for an all-day epic aboard the all-new Santa Cruz Blur TRc Bike. Santa Cruz's proprietary carbon fiber layup features continuous fibers around the joint areas, which allows the tube to be thinner while maintaining strength and stiffness. Five inches of travel won't kill you on long climbs, and it makes getting down a hell of a lot more fun.
- The 160mm Ice Tech rotors stay cool longer to provide better braking modulation and power
- Shimano XT drivetrain is tough-as-nails and light enough to race on
- DT Swiss 350 hubs offer bombproof strength and super-fast engagement
- The 15-millimeter QR front axle adds stiffness and steering precision
- Avid Elixir CR brakes handle slowing and stopping with aplomb
- High-end aluminum cockpit components add durability without much weight
- Kashima-coated rear shock provides ultra-smooth suspension response and increased durability
View more XC Full Suspension
Bike size by rider height
Effective Top Tube
Head Tube Angle
Seat Tube Angle
Bottom Bracket Height
Reviews & Community
Love this bike!
Bought this bike a couple weeks ago and it is awesome. Had a hardtail stumpjumper and was concerned that moving to a FS bike would cause problems climbing, boy was a wrong. This baby climbs even better than my old bike, but really shines when you point it downhill. Super stable and sucks up most trail chatter. The bike just yearns for more speed but yet is super stable. I went from a personal best of 18 min on a local xc loop all the way down to 14.5 min, couldn't believe it when i looked. All and all, couldn't be happier with the bike. One disclaimer, i did change out the stock tires for a pair of mountain king 2.4 conti 's so can't say how the stock ones are.