Out of Stock
Item # SNZ0208
Don't worry though, we have a lot more All-Mountain & Trail Bikes - Full Suspension in stock than that.
Santa Cruz Bicycles Blur LTc - R AM - 2012 $0.00
How do you improve a bike that's already become legendary? Why not completely redesign it to make it stiffer, stronger, and a full pound lighter. The Santa Cruz Blur LTc is its strongest frame ever—no exceptions. Santa Cruz's proprietary one-piece layup technique ensures maximum strength with absolutely no unnecessary material for the lightest, toughest frame possible. The Blur LTc is packing a healthy 5.5 inches of VPP-suspended travel for better-than-a-hardtail pedaling efficiency with tire-melting downhill capabilities. The result is perpetual grin-inducing fun and the constant nagging question of whether to wait for your friends.
- One-piece carbon layup front triangle, including junctions, shock mounts, and pivot points increases frame strength while reducing frame weight
- Short suspension links for a stiffer rear end
- Sealed bearing pivots with grease ports virtually eliminate maintenance and make it easy once it's finally needed
- Virtual Pivot Point Suspension uses a patented counter-rotating design that allows Santa Cruz to precisely tune the wheel path to the frame and type of terrain and riding for which it is designed
- Race-proven Shimano Deore XT drivetrain provides the perfect balance of light weight and durability for slaying the mountain up and down
- Fox RP2 rear suspension with rebound, ProPedal, and air spring pressure adjustments for a totally custom feel
- Rock Shox Revelation RL fork with rebound and lockout adjustments
- Avid Elixir 5 hydraulic brakes provide ample stopping power and modulation in any type of conditions with minimal fade
- Tried-and-true Mavic/Shimano wheelset won't weigh you down on the climb and handles punishment like a wrecking ball or an anvil or other punishment-handling stuff