Out of Stock
Item # SLA0036
2013 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Racks in stock than that.
Salsa Wanderlust Rack - Rear $0.00
Bulkier storage for long tours or for hauling boxes of tomatoes home in July.
The evolution from a four-wheeled lifestyle to a two-wheeled one might challenge your day-to-day activities. With the Salsa Wanderlust Rack attached to your rear hub, you can carry up to 44lb (20kg) of gear during daily commutes or month-long bike tours.
- Tubular 6061-T6 aluminum provides a durable structure that holds up to 44lb (20kg)
- Silver or black (depending on inventory) powder-coated metal prevents corrosion on dusty roads and matches your bike's finish
- Extra long, cupped deck (125mm x 420mm) accommodates large loads of farmers market produce or serious gear for foul-weather touring
- Long struts ensure the rack can fit your bike after adjustment
- Large pannier hook stops accommodate bulkier bags for longer tours
- Only compatible on tour-ready frames with dropout AND either seatstay mounts or seat clamps with mounts
- Two-pound five-ounce (1044g) rack weight doesn't add too much to the uphill portions of your tour
- Requires knowledge and specialized bike tools to cut the struts; get it installed by a bike mechanic if you don't know what you're doing
What community has to say
Such a great rack!
I have nothing but good things to say about this rack. Its form and construction are superb. If you are wanting a rack that you can use around town and for touring, this is your guy. Not as burly as the Surly rack but it still packs a punch. Don't skimp on your rack and buy some POS, get this dude and be happy.