Royal Racing SP 247 Bike Short - Men's $69.95
Let 'er rip.
Turn to the durable Royal Racing SP 247 Mountain Bike Short to protect your vulnerable vitals while providing perspiration-wicking performance and freedom of movement.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I was disappointed the shorts did not have chamois but another pair of the same brand had them. The description should mention that. I ride for long periods of time and like the padded protection. Otherwise I would recommend them.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought these to replace some Sugoi shorts that I finally blew the crotch out of. I wear bibs under my MTB shorts so like the fact that these don't have a lame chamois that I have to cut out anyway. They breathe pretty well and are really comfortable. Stylish too.
These shorts are about as tough as it gets. For downhill and freeride these work great. I wouldn't use them for XC because they do not breathe very well. The elastic panel in the back stretches as you move and keeps them up around your waist. They also have 2 pockets on the front. If you are looking for a tough DH short, look no further.