Out of Stock
Item # RMB0153
Don't worry though, we have a lot more XC Bikes - Full Suspension in stock than that.
Rocky Mountain Element 70 RSL Bike - 2012 $0.00
Warning: causes cross-country nerdgasims.
If accessories like ergo bar ends, sports-drink filled water bottles, and one-piece speed suits make your spando-clad legs quiver in anticipation for cross-country endurance riding, you'll get along nicely with the Rocky Mountain Element 70 RSL. Miles roll effortless underneath the RSL's responsive, stable, and ultra-efficient carbon chassis, which comes complete with choice, top-shelve components aimed to enhance speed and conserve energy.
- SmoothLink Suspension places the rear pivot above the hub axle for a parallel chain torque line that results in minimal pedal feedback and an ultra-smooth pedal stroke
- Angular Bushing Concept (ABC) uses polymer bushings that ride on a tapered pivots for reduced flex, ultra-low maintenance, and smooth suspension action
- Rocky Mountain FORM carbon features stiff and strong monocoque construction with different weaves and layups for minimum weight and max strength
- Press-fit Shimano SMBB91 bottom bracket allows for a lighter, stiffer, and stronger bottom bracket interface
- Crisp-shifting Shimano XT 2 x 10 drivetrain provides refined gear ratios for better power transfer and conservation
- Fox 32 Float 100 FIT fork with Terralogic for hands-free adjustment from climbing efficiency to plush
- Hand-built DT Swiss X1600 wheelset offers fast acceleration and precise, flex-free handling
- Formula R1X hydraulic disc brakes provide consistent and powerful braking
Rocky Mountain Bicycles
|Seat Tube Length||15.0in
|Top Tube Length||21.3in|
|Head Tube Length||3.9in|