Out of Stock
Item # RVD0001
2014 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Panniers in stock than that.
Revelate Tangle Bag $0.00
The Relevate Tangle Bag can be a primary tool, part, and pump holder or act as extra carry space in addition to your commuter bag, off-road pack, panniers, or racks. Durable materials and multiple rugged attachment points keep the Tangle secure and stable in the ideal spot that won't affect your ride.
- Durable fabric resists wear and tears from both the inside and out
- Three hook-and-loop attachment points on the top, as well as four adjustable clip attachments at the stem and downtubes provide a secure, sway-free hold
- Downtube section padded with closed cell foam to prevent knocking of the contents against the frame
- Large, two-way YKK water-resistant zipper on the right side gives access to the main compartment
- Small left side pocket features a YKK water-resistant zipper to keep smaller, frequently used tools secure and dry
- Hydration hose/media port at the front lets you hydrate and/or rock out during a ride
- Colored lining (white and yellow) helps your items stand out
- Small: Mountain bikes 15-18in / Road bikes 56-56cm
- Medium: Hardtail mountain bikes 17-21in and cross bikes
- Large: Road/Touring bikes 55-60cm
What community has to say
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
You can fit a lot of stuff, nice heavy-duty zippers and it's out of the way under the top tube.
You'd be hard pressed to find a better product than Revelate's bags...
Revelate makes some awesome stuff.
This bag usually sits on my cyclocross/commuting bike and easily fits spare tubes tools and any other small bits you would need. Makes it nice to go out on rides and not have to bring a backpack or anything of the sort. The zippers are waterproof so you can even drop your phone in there on the wettest of days and know it will stay perfectly dry.
Form and Function, check and check.
These are great bags for simple and easy bikepacking set ups. I have used the tangle on a few long 50+ mile single track days and it works great for holding my tools, food, and extra water. I will be using the tangle for tools and food and misc. schnadle this summer on the GDMBR, I do not foresee it failing me but if it does I will surely let all of you know how it performed after repeated abuse. I bought the medium and it fits really well on my Large Karate Monkey.