Out of Stock
Item # RCF0221
2010 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Downhill Pants in stock than that.
Race Face Taperlock Jean- Men's $0.00
Jeans, but better.
You might sit at the bottom of the park every now and again, smoking a cigarette and pretending you don’t give two shits about progressing your riding, but when going bigger and riding harder than everyone else doesn’t just magically happen –you have to put in the work. Pull on the Race Face Taperlock Jean, roll up the right leg and button the strap to keep it out of your drivetrain, and take a few laps. The Taperlock fits just like your other jeans, but has a little bit of spandex in the fabric to help you take your Superman to the next level.
- Seamless crotch gusset won’t blow out after a few missed landings
- Zippered rear pocket keeps all seven of your dollars safe
- Reflective print on the inside of the roll-up cuff helps distracted motorists see you
- Classic jean cut looks normal when you hit the bar for a couple two-dollar tallboys after the sun goes down
Race Face Men's
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
What community has to say
Wow! Great jeans. They are super flexible which ups the comfort factor by a multiple of three! The sizing chart is right on, I went by the measurement it said and they fit great. I have a 28 inch waist and a 32 inch inseam. The only thing I think could be improved is the "skinny jeans" look. Otherwise the button on the right leg to keep it out of the chainring...GENIOUS!