Spring & Summer Apparel Sale—Save Up to 40% on the season's best »
  • Free Shipping on orders over $50*
  • 100% Guaranteed Returns

Out of Stock

Item # PRL0094

This model is no longer in stock.

Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Road Bike Saddles in stock than that.

View similar in-stock products

Item # PRL0094

Description

Through extensive ergonomics research and athlete testing, Prologo has determined that a saddle with a 134mm width is optimal for 90% of all rider body types. To accommodate for the other 10% of riders with wider hips, or those needing a bigger perch, Prologo makes its saddles in two other widths; however the Zero Pas Ti Saddle is only available in the 134mm size. It is a flat saddle, making it ideal for rides of short to medium lengths. This profile is also great if you ride like Tom Boonen and frequently change position in the saddle while riding (Spring classics dominance optional). Note that Prologo titles their saddles that feature a center cutout with the 'PAS' delineation. The Prologo PAS System is a carefully engineered channel designed to reduce pressure on your perineal region, which is especially critical if you experience numbness or soreness during or after your ride. The Zero Pas Ti features the PAS cutout, in conjunction with extra gel padding on the nose of the saddle to create multiple positions of comfort whether you're sitting back on the saddle, or hammering up a climb off the nose.

The Zero Pas Ti is built around a lightweight carbon fiber-injected frame -- the skeleton of the saddle that supports the foam and attaches to the rails. This is molded with varying densities, so that vibration reduction is built-in, and so that the saddle flexes slightly under power. Multi-durometer foam is attached to the frame, with firm support beneath your hips and lighter, more forgiving foam at the mid-section, toward the nose.

And with regards to the 'Ti' in the title, the Zero Pas rests on nickel coated titanium rails with a 1.4mm wall. The nickel coating adds a few grams, but it also boosts the durability of the saddle. If you're a more powerful rider, or you want to use this saddle for cyclocross or mountain biking, the additional protection will help lengthen the life of the saddle.

The Prologo Zero Pas Ti Saddle is 278mm long, and is available in a 134mm width. It comes in Black.

Tech Specs

Cover:
microfiber
Shell:
carbon fiber injection
Rails:
titanium with nickle coating
Seat Length:
278 mm
Seat Width:
134 mm
Compatible Components:
U-Clip
Claimed Weight:
161 g
Recommended Use:
cycling

Reviews & Community

What do you think of the

Prologo Zero PAS Ti 1.4 Saddle

? Share a...

Write a review

No file chosen

Rather attach a photo from another website?

Rather attach a photo from your computer?

  • Product review:
  • Share a video
  • Share a photo

How familiar are you with the product?(Optional)

Only jpg, jpeg, png, gif or bmp files please.

Save

Here's what others have to say...

4 5

Prologo Zero PAS Ti

The descriptions by Prologo and Real Cyclist (and affiliated sites) are very much worth the time to wade through. In my case, my CAAD-10 came with the Prologo Kappa, a saddle that is described as semi-rounded. The saddle was fine but caused characteristic numbness that as I rode it seemed as if it would go away if the Kappa were a bit more flat so that my sit bones would take the pressure. After wading through all the manufacturers' web sited I went with the Prologo Zero PAS because A) the company (along with RC) took the time to describe to potential consumers how they expected the saddle to fit, and B) the descriptions of the Zero PAS as being a flat saddle seemed to be dead-on for what my soft tissue needed, and C) Real Cyclist's 60 day unconditional return policy gave me the peace of mind that if it didn't work I could trade it out for a different saddle. But, after 180 miles on the saddle I'm happy that I won't have to return it as it "fits" exactly as Prologo and RC describe. After decades in saddles without a cutout, this is the first saddle that I've felt comfortable enough trying a full cutout. It took me about 4 hours in the saddle to get used to the new pressure points, but am pleased that these new pressure points are actually my sit bones and not soft tissue. So, read up and study the Prologo and RC web site descriptions, assess those against what yo unlike/dislike about your current saddle, and give this a try if it seems right. Saddles are definitely and "experience good" so RC's unconditional guarantee takes the risk of a new saddle out of transaction. I just wish the carbon rail version would have been available to drop a few grams, though this Zero is certainly a reasonable weight given the price.

Prologo Zero PAS Ti