nsirotawrote a review of Lezyne Classic Dirt Drive Floor Pump on December 18, 2015
Familiarity: I've used it several times
This pump is far better than the floor pump I've been using.
* Its nice to have an easy to view gauge that has accurate 1 PSI increments. I've read reviews saying that the gauge doesn't start at a low enough PSI for fat bike tires, but I don't have a fat bike so this is a non-issue for me.
* Its high volume inflates my 2.4 mtn bike tires quickly & easily.
* I haven't tried seating a new tubeless tire yet, but anticipate the process being much easier than with my previous pump.
* It comes with the Lezyne Speed Chuck which doesn't always mate well with my presta valves to form a tight seal when pumping. If you hold it in place it seems to be fine though. I'll likely purchase the Lezyne ABS2 Chuck HV to replace the Speed Chuck. I've never used the ABS2 Chuck HV, but I'd hope that it would create a nice, hands free seal.
* MSRP is $75. I bought it at $63 and consider it excellent value. As I write this review Backcountry.com has it on sales at $45. If you're in the market for a new MTN Bike specific floor pump pull the trigger!