Dana S.wrote a review of Wahoo KICKR SNAP PowerTrainer on December 19, 2015
Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Tried a Kickr for 2 weeks before returning it for a Kickr Snap. My other trainer is a KK Rock and Roll with large flywheel.
IMO the Snap is better than the (more expensive) Kickr:
1. Easier to put a bike into or remove it from the Snap. No derailleur re-adjustments; ride indoors one day, outdoors the next and back indoors the next -- no worries.
2. The Snap is FAR FAR quieter than the Kickr. Anyone who tells you 'they're about the same' hasn't actually tried both or has some other agenda!
3. Snap electronics are the same as the Kickr (excellent) so anything you can do with a Kickr you can do with a Kickr Snap.
4. Flywheel smoothness is slightly better on the Kickr but the Snap is impressively smooth for a magnetic trainer -- nearly as smooth as the KK.
5. I'm using a 25mm Schwalbe One tubeless road tire (slick). There is virtually NO slipping roller tensioned to give a 15 sec spin down.
All-in-all I think the Kickr Snap is a better trainer for most people than the original Kickr. It's cheaper, easier to set up and use and has the same electronics.