The bag is good at only few things:
1. Rolling efficiently through the airport
2. Packing it is fast and simple
3. Light weight
4. Small easy to transport
This is where it goes wrong:
1. Construction quality is poor on seams and exterior nylon is not a hi denier to with stand the abrasion of travel and airports. After one trip the seams were bulging apart, the exterior handles are coming unstitched, the glued interior is coming apart from the edges of the plastic base plate.
2. The air bladders don't actually hold air? What a great idea to have air protect your expensive bike while traveling however, each time I retrieved the bike from the baggage claim it was empty. TSA checks every bike bag and therefore you are not allowed to watch the process. They do not simply open the zipper at the top at look inside. The entire bag comes apart and the air is let out so that it can be zipped together again while deflated.
Upon returning home I inflated the air bladders and within a few hours they had half the amount of air in them while packed with the pressure of a bike contained in the case. Bottom line, no air no protection for your bike.
3. The wheels are placed on the exterior of the air bladder with very little padding to protect from the case being stacked or tossed. This is also something that doesn't seem well designed to expose the wheels to absorb all the pressure and weight while its being tossed around. A pair of race wheels with no padding, not a great plan in the packing method of the case.
4. The rear of the case has zero protection for the rear der hanger or drop outs. Zero, none zero which meant I had to pack the case with more padding and try to protect the rear of the bike. This is absolutely not acceptable. It does not give good piece of mind when you open the case and it has no air the the rear der hanger is bent because the bike case doesn't have padding or a ridged area on the rear of the case for additional protection.
5. The straps have to act as a handle as well. This is not very well thought out. No handle on top means the straps act as the conduit for baggage handlers to throw the bike around. This means poor construction yields seams stressed beyond measure within the first trip.
6. Overall this is a better case than some I have used traveling with my bikes however for the cost and overall condition of the case after use, I would not suggest this case at even half the cost.