1. This bib looks great. The laser cut fabric looks great.
2. Typical Castelli sizing problems. Medium was so tight that it pushed the V-shaped seam of the Chamios (not a flat seam) in front into my junk, causing serious irritation around 70 mile mark. The Large had extra room in the fabric around the chamois area resulting in some bunching and serious irritation around the edge of the chamois.
3. The Chamois has exposed thick edges all around and if the product doesn't fit you perfectly (between sizes) then you won't like it.
4. If the bib actually fit me correctly, I bet it would be great. Maybe the 2.0 will fix some if these issues. Obviously, everyone is not experiencing the same issues as me. For this price, I expect perfection--even at the 150 mile mark.
5. I returned the item for the Gore Xenon Sonic. The Gore Xenon Sonic has none of these problems. I will say the the Castelli Body Paint bib does look cooler, but I would rather finish the ride with no sores.
6. The red fabric strip on the front below the navel allows for minimal stretch. If you try to make a quick restroom stop in this bib, you'll find out why that's a problem.