- 8 Everything
- 0 Reviews
- 8 Questions
- 0 Photos
- 0 Videos
What else do I need to buy when I'm gonna pack a road bike? Thanks
Whats the size for 34" waist line?
Planning to get one... Can u measure in inches the insole of size 44? I have a sparta sbs pair in 43.5, the fit is perfect. Can you compre them if the size of the sole inside is the same? Thanks
Does this come with the shoe attachment?
I am interested in getting one. Can you please give me the inside dimension of the inner sole for size 44 in cm? Sizing chart is a but confusing. Thanks
Does this come with the cleats for the shoe attachment?
I recently purchased this bike frame & found out that it only works on di2. Didn't thought about that cause I really love the color of the frame. There's no turning back cause I had it shipped all the way to Asia. Can somebody help me which parts will fit the frame using the New 2013 Shimano Ultegra 6770 Di2 Electronic 10s Kit
This is a full factory kit with your choice of options - included are the following:
1. STI Levers - Ultegra ST-6770 Di2 STI Levers
2. Rear Derailleur - Ultegra RD-6770 Di2
3. Front Derailleur - Ultegra FD-6770 Di2 braze on
4. Front Wire Kit with Control Unit - SM-EW67A-E
5. Connecting Wires - EW-SD50 (included lengths 300mm, 550mm, 700mm, 1000mm)
6. Rear Junction Box - SM-JC40 (for EXTERNAL) or SM-JC41 (for INTERNAL)
7. Battery - SM-BTR1 Rechargeable Battery or SM-BTR2 Internal Seatpost Rechargeable Battery
8. Battery Mount - SM-BMR1-IB LONG, INTERNAL or SM-BMR1-LB LONG, EXTERNAL (for water bottle cage mounts) or SM-BMR1-S SHORT, EXTERNAL (for specific Di2 battery mount on the chainstay or downtube). SM-BMR1 is not needed if using SM-BTR2 Internal Battery.
9. Charger - SM-BCR1 (110V-220V) with power cord (for SM-BTR1) or SM-BCR2 with Cable (for SM-BTR2)
10. Harness Grommet - 6mm or 7x8mm