For their purpose, these shades are perfect. Like all (most) of the other reviews, I bought these primarily for cycling. I was initially turned off by the super-large lenses (compared to my last shades) and the rather noticeably bright orange color, but I have since grown to love these and use them exclusively. While too large and sporty for casual wear, they are IDEAL for riding both road and dirt.
- Humungous, unobstructed field of view for complete protection and easy visibility when in the drops
- Incredibly lightweight, major comfort benefit
- Secure but not-too-tight fit, I initially thought these might be too loose for me (large head) as they don't have a vise-like grip, but they haven't budged even when downhilling some pretty rough routes. It's a good balance of squeeze and friction that is almost unnoticeable, but extremely comfortable
- Good range of lenses have you covered for sunlight, dusk/overcast, and night/any other time you want clear lenses for protection
- Easily swappable and cleanable lenses - the lack of frame makes them easier to wipe clean, the pivlock tech is actually not a gimmick, works super well.
- Unexpected plus - very nice case, albeit quite large
Highly recommended as long as you're not going for casual style. I even think they look pretty slick on the bike. Also, for the Chainlove price, these are more than worth it.