From its integrated rain cover to the super-ventilating back panel and straps, there's no doubt that the Deuter Bike One 20 Backpack is designed for the biking and hiking enthusiast. Even after dropping in a hydration bladder, this pack still leaves you with 20 liters of space so you can bring along some extra clothes, food, and on-trail supplies.
- Airstripes System features two separate foam back panels that flex separately and allow air to channel upward and out at the neck
- AirMesh lining on the back panel, contoured shoulder straps, and mesh wings provide maximum breathability
- Removable foam back panel lets you vary the amount of padding to handle different load sizes and works as a sitting pad
- Stowaway mesh helmet keeps your biking lid handy
- Double-sewn, bound seams offer lasting durability and eliminate fraying
- Hydration pocket compatible with a 2L bladder (bladder not included)
- Integrated rain cover features a sewn-in reflector for increased visibility