CRANK BROTHERS PEDALS
Crank Brothers Egg Beater 1 Pedal - Steel
- Item: CRN0145 Claimed Weight:"Claimed Weight" is an unconfirmed weight provided by the manufacturer. 256 g
Sure, you could make omelets in the morning with the Crank Brothers Egg Beater Pedal, but wouldn't you rather go slay some muddy singletrack? Thanks to its infamous open-body design, the Egg Beater 1 Pedal sheds mud so well you won't ever have to worry about not being able to clip-in, no matter how sloppy things get. Adjustable release angle (from 15 to 20 deg) means no premature-ejection when bunny-hopping a downed-log, and a forged Cro-moly spindle ensures the Egg Beater 1 Pedal stands up to several seasons of use and abuse.
- Cartridge bearing seals out dirt and keeps the Egg Beaters spinning-smooth
- Stamped steel body and wings keep durability top-notch
- Stainless steel 300 Series spring keeps cleat-retention high and consistent
- Premium brass race cleats included