Geax Saguaro Tire - Tubular
- Item: GEA0001 Claimed Weight:"Claimed Weight" is an unconfirmed weight provided by the manufacturer. 630 g
Geax designed the Saguaro to be a fast-rolling all-conditions XC ripper. The Saguaro's tubular design is lighter-weight than a standard tire-and-tube setup, and it deflects more evenly in a turn, which increases the size of the contact patch and, therefore, the grip.
- Well-spaced tread pattern grips on hardpack and slings mud like a monster truck
- Connected central knobs give the Saguaro a smooth profile for blazing acceleration and drastically reduced rolling resistance
- Tubular tires are harder to flat and can be ridden flat if necessary
- Less rolling resistance than clinchers
- Tubular tires must be used with tubular-specific rims