NORTHWAVE MEN'S SHOES - ROAD
The swim leg didn't go quite as well as you'd hoped (you'd swear someone moved that third buoy) but you're well-positioned to start making up time immediately with the help of the Northwave Men's Tribute Triathlon Shoe. It's clipped to your pedals already, just waiting for you to jump on the bike and go. The Tribute's easy-entry system includes a wide reversed hook-and-loop strap that locks down in the open position so you can start pedaling without the strap getting in the way. An extra-large heel loop also helps you slide into the shoe on the go, so you don't waste a second.
- Thin, stiff Carbon Composite sole allows for maximum power transmission to your pedals without weighing you down
- Removable rubber pad in the heel gives you a touch of traction if you need to run through the transition area
- Microfiber inserts in the upper, as well as vents in the heel, allow air to circulate around your foot
- Omega heel features grip, protection, rigidity and stability for maximum propulsion
- Stiff, lightweight Performance Pro footbed transmits power to the pedals and provides arch support