ZOIC MEN'S SHORTS - MOUNTAIN
If you live on the bike, having gear that can adapt to the task and weather on hand is crucial. The versatile ZOIC Black Market Convertible Pant protects from nasty weather, yet it's still breathable so you won't get any inner thigh stick-age when pedaling through warm rains. When you need to ditch the pants for the comfort of a short, simply unzip the legs, stash them in your bag and enjoy the cooling breeze.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, and stretchy liner shorts with built-in Assault ZO-Wick chamois offer anatomically-correct comfort and support
- Lightweight, quick drying, and stretchable outer is durable for daily use, and allows unrestricted range of motion
- Partially elasticized waistband and adjustable belt hold pants in place without pinching
- Mesh panels provide a cooling airflow between outer and inner shorts
- Cinch cord keeps fabric away from chain and crank