As you extinguish your last energy reserves on a long run, you ponder a way to push it further. Eureka! The CEP Progressive Running Compression Sock improves blood flow and muscle oxygenation enough to provide that extra push. With a patent to prove it, this running sock's Integrated Power System provides an engineered pressure profile that increases blood flow and energy and reduces lactic acid build-up.
- New, improved design of the original Running Compression Sock, the Progressive provides the same renowned performance as its older sock sibling
- Sock's structure also decreases recovery time so you can get back out there quicker
- Light sole cushioning reduces impacts and blistering
- Ventilation channels dump excess heat if you're running in the summer sun
- CellTex Fiber finishing is a chemical-free thread technology that regulates your body temperature and manages moisture comfortably next to your skin
- Achilles heel support helps prevent soreness while a left and right model fits your foot's natural shape without the need to break it in