In the event of a zombie apocalypse, grab the Chrome Cardiel: ORP Backpack, hop on your bike, and get ready to weave between cars as you hack the heads off those lame-brains. The waterproof ORP (Operation Readiness Pack) is Chrome's first foray into superlight packs, and who better to help design it than skateboarder, fixed-gear rider, and all-around badass John Cardiel?
- Fully seam-taped 100D ripstop nylon repels water and takes abuse in stride
- Tarpaulin bottom panel increases waterproofing and cleans easily
- Roll-top closure keeps unwanted moisture out, expands for fuller loads, and compresses down for better visibility while you bike commute
- Ergonomic shoulder harness feels comfortable all day
- Sternum strap helps prevent swinging
- Lightweight material packs down small for better travel, mobility, and comfort
- Internal divider sleeve organizes your cargo