Out of Stock
Item # POL0073
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Heart Rate Monitors in stock than that.View Similar Products
Polar FT2 Heart Rate Monitor $0.00
Some heart rate monitors are so feature-laden and complicated you spend all your time sitting on a couch trying to figure them out—spend that time working out instead with the easy-to-use Polar FT2 Heart Rate Monitor Watch. The FT2’s large LCD display with backlight makes it easy to get your feedback, while the watch’s HeartTouch controls enables button-free operation.
- Automatically sets age-base target zones, and allows to you manually set your own zone
- Visual and audible alarms let you know when you are in your target zone
- Displays heart rate information as beats per minute or percentage of maximum heart rate
- Records average and maximum heart rate, and time in target zone during exercise
- Watch features include time, date, and weekday indicator, with backlight for nighttime visibility
- Includes comfortable and lightweight coded T31 wireless chest transmitter, designed to eliminate cross-talk with other heart monitors
View more Heart Rate Monitors
Reviews & Community
Write your question here: How do you figure...
Write your question here:
How do you figure out your calorie expenditure? My boyfriend bought this for me from backcountry because the description says it tracks your calorie output but the directions don't tell you how that happens... can you tell me?! thanks
Hey there, you must pair and then wear the heart rate strap in order for calorie expenditure to be calculated...
actually I spoke to your customer service and after researching this model, it does NOT calculate calories regardless of wearing the strap. The website information about calorie calculation is incorrect.
yup did it before I returned it but this model does NOT calculate calorie expenditure