Out of Stock
Item # POC0136
2013 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Arm & Elbow Pads in stock than that.
POC Joint VPD 2.0 Elbow Pads $0.00
Elbows can be useful
Digging gravel out of your elbows in the shower sucks. But so does bulky armor that inhibits your ability to manhandle your rig. The POC Joint VPD 2.0 Elbow Pads address both of these quandaries, thanks to space-age VPD technology that progressively absorbs impact while still remaining pliable and lightweight.
- 3D-molded VPD 2.0 elbow panel is perforated to improve ventilation
- VPD (Visco-Elastic Polymer Dough) offers progressive, effective impact absorption and conforms to your body for a sleek fit
- Underarm elastic strap prevents your pads from slipping during long rides
- Kevlar-reinforced fabric resists tears and snags
- Super-stretchy inner sleeve for a secure, comfy fit
|Body Length||59 - 65in
(150 - 165cm)
|65 - 71in
(165 - 180cm)
|Pocito Back Protectors|
|Body Length||39 - 49in
(39 - 49cm)
|49 - 59in
(49 - 59cm)
|Waist Circumference||28 - 30in
(71 - 76cm)
|31 - 33in
(79 - 84cm)
|34 - 36in
(86 - 91cm)
|Bone VPD Arm|
|Forearm Circumference||7.9 - 10.2in
(20 - 26cm)
|10.6 - 13in
(27 - 33cm)
|Bicep Circumference||8.7 - 11in
(22 - 28cm)
|11.4 - 13.8in
(29 - 35cm)
|Joint VPD Knee|
|Calf Circumference||11.8 - 13.4in
(30 - 34cm)
|13.4. - 15in
(34 - 38cm)
|15 - 16.5in
(38 - 42cm)
|10cm Above Knee Cap Circumference||14.6 - 16.1in
(37 - 41cm)
|16.1 - 17.7in
(41 - 45cm)
|15 - 16.5in
(45 - 49cm)
|Joint VPD Shin|
|Bone VPD Leg|
|Leg Length||13.8 - 16.9in
(35 - 43cm)
|16.9 - 20.1in
(43 - 51cm)
|Joint VPD Elbow|
|Forearm||7.9 - 9.8in
(20 - 25cm)
|9.8 - 11.8in
(25 - 30cm)
|11.8 - 13.8in
(30 - 35cm)
|Bicep||8.7 - 10.6in
(22 - 27cm)
|10.6 - 12.6in
(27 - 32cm)
|12.6 - 14.6in
(32 - 37cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure the circumference of your calf at the widest point.
- Knee Cap:
- Measure 10cm above the center of the knee cap.
- Measure the circumference around your underarms.
- Measure around the fullest part of your biceps.
- Measure from the center of your ankle bone to the center of your knee cap.
- Measure from the center of your ankle bone to the center of your knee cap
Reviews & Community
Can anyone help me with clarification...
Can anyone help me with clarification between the POC knee/elbow "pads" vs. knee/elbow "guards"? The product pictures and descriptions are very similar and each are around the same price, so I'm not really sure what the differences are. I understand the difference between the DH and regular versions, so this is pertaining specifically to the soft pad "guards" vs. "pads". Thanks!
Any idea when these will be back in...
Any idea when these will be back in stock?
Hey Amos, thanks for the question!
We do have a bunch of these pads on order from POC.
We should see inventory arriving sometime near the end of June, but it's really hard to predict exactly when. Keep checking back!
Worth Every Penny
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These pads are amazing. They are comfortable and extremely effective for taking hits. You will not notice them at all while your riding. They are streamline and stay out of the way. They are malleable and will harden on impact. I have taken a hard crash test and they performed excellent. They stayed in place and did not slide. If your looking for a high quality elbow pad the search ends here. The sizing chart for me was right on and they fit well. If your are a bit over or in between go with the smaller size first.
When will you guys get more sizes of these...
When will you guys get more sizes of these pads?