Pearl Izumi Ultrastar Short - Women's $69.95
The Pearl Izumi Ultrastar Shorts may not be built for speed, but they are superbly comfortable. And while we don't usually enjoy being told we're "built for comfort," in this case, these shorts will fast become your favorite pair.
They were sewn from Pearl's Select Transfer fabric. This proprietary fabric, used in many of its pro-tier bibs and shorts, moves moisture away from your skin so that you stay dry — even when you are working up a sweat. In addition, it features a UPF of 50+ to shield your skin from harmful rays of the sun that are able to penetrate fabrics.
A women-specific 3D Tour chamois provides friction-free protection from bumps in the road. It is seamless and antimicrobial. With wide, super-comfortable bands at the waist and hem, the Ultrastar won't dig or bind. The inseam is seven inches but is adjustable to four inches by flipping up the led band. Reflective elements aid low-light visibility when cars are around.
The Pearl Izumi Ultrastar Shorts - Women's are available in sizes Small through XX-Large and in three colors: Black/orchid, Black/scuba, and Black.
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.