Out of Stock
Item # PLZ0910
2011 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Shorts in stock than that.
Pearl Izumi Ultrastar Women's Shorts $0.00
You're not sure if it's a good thing when people say you're 'built for comfort,' but when it applies to the Pearl Izumi Ultrastar Short, it's all good. With wide, super-comfortable bands at the waist and hem, the Ultrastar won't dig or bind. Select Transfer fabric wicks to keep you cool and comfortable, while the anatomic multi-panel design helps the short move with you in the saddle. A women-specific 3D Tour chamois provides friction-free protection from bumps in the road, and reflective elements aid low-light visibility when cars are around.
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
What community has to say
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought these to wear as liner shorts with a baggy pair of over-shorts for mountain biking, so I enjoy the thinner material. It's very comfortable and perfect for my use. I find mesh liner shorts to be itchy and generally poorly constructed and uncomfortable, so I'm happy to find these! I liked the waist band on Pearl Izumi's P.R.O. In R Cool short better than these, but I liked the thinner, lighter material better on these Ultrastar shorts, so these won.
Not for me, but might work for you.
Like the styling/fit (size small), but fabric is on the thin side, and so the little extra padding I have on the inside of my thighs pouches out between the leg band and the chamois. Not pretty. Love all my other three styles of Pearl shorts, though.