Out of Stock
Item # PLZ1086
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys in stock than that.
Pearl Izumi Ultrastar Short Sleeve Women's Jersey $0.00
Get more for your money when you select the Pearl Izumi Ultrastar Short Sleeve Women's Jersey. Lightweight, stretchy, and offering a not-too-tight semi-form-fit, the Ultrastar puts a premium on comfort and wearability while still offering all the bells and whistles you look for in a jersey.
- Textured Select Transfer fabric wicks moisture to keep you comfortable
- Full-length zipper enables easy venting
- Three back pockets stash your phone, snack, and other essentials
- UPF 50+ protection keeps the sun from frying your back
- Reflective elements enhance your visibility in low light
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
a little short
Seems like a well-made shirt, but the length is a bit short on my body (seems short compared to other bike shirts too, though). When I'm in riding position on my bike, my back and sides are exposed in this shirt. Also, the zipper doesn't sit flat on my chest but bulges in an unflattering way. Sending it back.
- Gender: Female
I haven't worn it on a ride yet(too cold for the jersey), but it fits well and looks nice. It is my first jersey but I would order another.