Pearl Izumi Transfer Lite Racer-Back Women's Base Layer $34.95
Send sweat packing.
Unless you excrete pleasant odors from your sweat glands and like to ride in a sauna, you'll want to layer up with the Pearl Izumi Transfer Lite Racer-Back Women's Base Layer. This tank will keep you dry and reek-free thanks to stink-fighting P.R.O. Transfer fabric and a form-fit that loves to hang out under your jerseys, and send moisture on its way.
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
What community has to say
Is there a pocket on the back? Can't tell...
Is there a pocket on the back? Can't tell in the photo.
Nope, no pocket.
All jerseys have pockets so if you pair it with a jersey you'll be all set!
Cory is right...there is no back pocket on this BASE LAYER (not a jersey; and not ALL jersey's necessarily have back pockets, most, but not all!).
You can see the front/back details better on B.C. sister site "competitivecyclist.com". Check them out next time if you want a better view. Hope this can help in the future!