Pearl Izumi Transfer Lite Base Layer - Short Sleeve - Women's $49.95
Transfer into warm-weather comfort.
Already one of the most popular women's base layers available, the Pearl Izumi Women's Transfer Lite Short-Sleeve Base Layer has been updated this year. A new version of the company's Transfer-Lite Dry Mesh fabric employs Minerale polyster, so it dries faster, is even more breathable, and more stretchable than the version used before for the same piece. Intended to aid in rider comfort during warm- and hot-weather riding, a new anatomic "close-to-body" cycling-specific fit uses rotated sleeve construction derived from Pearl's own Speed Sleeve design, employed on its top-level P.R.O. competition garments.
The Pearl Izumi Women's P.R.O. Transfer Lite Short-Sleeve Base Layer is available in five sizes, from Small to XX-Large, and in two colors: Black or White.
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.