Temporarily Out Of Stock
Item # PLZ001O
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.View similar products
Pearl Izumi Transfer Base Layer - Short-Sleeve - Women's $0.00
Stay dry on the hottest rides of the year.
Designed for superior moisture-wicking performance, the Pearl Izumi Women's Transfer Base Layer keeps you cool and dry on the hottest rides of the year. Its P.R.O. Transfer Dry fabric uses 37.5 Minerale polyester (formerly known as Cocona) for enhanced moisture-wicking and evaporation. This technology embeds active carbon particles into the base layer's polyester, increasing surface area to speed up evaporation of built-up sweat. Ultimately, this means you'll feel cooler and drier when you're hammering up hills and sprinting down country roads under the mid-summer sun.
View more Women's Short-Sleeve Base Layers
Gore Bike Wear Base Layer WindStopper Shorty - Women's
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.