Pearl Izumi Thermal Long Sleeve Women's Base Layer $74.95
Like the Earth, warmth starts at the core.
Calling that newspaper under your jersey a base layer went out of favor in the '70s. Nowadays, we have legends like Pearl Izumi making the Thermal Long-Sleeve Baselayer to keep you protected from the elements. Made from proprietary fabrics that absorb
odor, wick moisture, and warm the body, the Thermal base layer is the answer to winter chills.
Pearl Izumi's Thermal Long-Sleeve Base Layer is made from Pearl's exclusive P.R.O. Thermal Fleece fabric with Minerale. This design uses a Barrier front panel that aids in wind-blocking, while the accent of the Minerale fabric utilizes its porous yarn structure to increase breathability and moisture transfer. The fleecy inner lining provides a consistent warming insulation that's soft to the touch. The quick-drying fabric selection is also conforming, and provides a close, anatomic fit for optimal weather protection and comfort. For additional comfort, the Thermal features flatlock seams, a crew neck, and a drop tail rear hem for total back protection when you're tucked in the drops.
The Pearl Izumi Thermal Long-Sleeve Baselayer is available in sizes from Small to X-Large, and in the colors Black and White.
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.