Out of Stock
Item # PLZ0900
This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Knickers in stock than that.
Pearl Izumi Symphony Women's Knickers $0.00
Enjoy it while it lasts.
Spring has sprung, and it's time to ride —even if it is still a little chilly. Pull on the Pearl Izumi Women's Symphony Knicker and enjoy the sunshine before it starts snowing again. The Symphony Knicker features Pearl's ELITE 3D chamois for mega in-the-saddle comfort, while Elite Transfer fabric wicks moisture away from your skin to keep you comfortable.
- Mid-calf length is perfect for sunny-but-chilly rides
- Silicone leg grippers keep the knickers from riding up
- Wide, yoga-style waistband with flat drawcord is comfortable and keeps the knickers in place
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
where are they made, and the quality of...
where are they made, and the quality of the material.
In the P.I. line up, the 'Elite' is their second from the top, and 'Pro' is their top-of-the-line product. These will be fine for casual riding.
As far as where they are made (most are made in China, except the Itailian bike wear like Giordana, Castelli, Capo, etc.; and Assos, which is "engineered" in Switzerland, but also made elsewhere: my Assos jersey is made in Slovenia, Europe & the Assos shorts I have are made in Bulgaria, Europe; I also have Giordana...if you can, I would recommend these brands, they are the best your money can buy); so contact P.I. for the exact details on where the item you're interested in is actually made. You can also go on their website to get more info about the product(s) you're interested in, ie. material, etc.
Hope this helps.