Pearl Izumi Symphony Thermal Women's Tights $119.95
Stitched to spin.
Slide your legs into the contoured Pearl Izumi Symphony Thermal Women's Tight and pedal warmly on cool days.
- Elite Thermal Fleece fabric wicks perspiration while retaining warmth
- New windblocking fabric prevents discomfort from cold air and water
- Flatlock seams avoid irritation from friction
- Reflective elements for low-light safety
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Good for Casual rides.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Nice tights for a budget, though still relatively expensive, for what they are.
Pretty warm (interestingly, they're a bit on the heavy side, more so than the Gore's power thermal), mildly wind-proof. Fit is just how it looks in the product pics, kind of sloppy from behind, but front and side views are o.k., that's not that big a deal anyway.
Fit is comfortable.
This is their "Elite" line-up...the "Pro" is their top tier line up.
Good for casual/intermediate riders.
Chamois leave something to be desired.
Guess I'm kind of spoiled since I've discovered Giordana! But, these will do for shorter rides...no century rides, that's for sure!