Pearl Izumi Symphony Thermal Women's Tights $144.95
Ride fast without getting cold.
When the temperature drops, it's time to don the Pearl Izumi Symphony Thermal Cycling Tight for a comfortable ride. The Symphony Tight features Pearl's Elite Transfer fabric to wick moisture and hold heat so you stay dry and warm.
- Women-specific Elite 3D chamois cushions sit bones while conforming to the contours of your body
- One back pocket keeps house keys secure
- Wide waistband won't pinch skin and provides a flattering look
- Silicone leg grippers prevent the tights from shifting in flight
- Reflective elements keep motorists aware of your presence when the sun dips below the horizon
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
What community has to say
Comfort, warmth, and even some style...
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Love them...they are just as the discription says...plus, even the chamois is really formed for a comfortable fit: doesn't feel like a diaper (doesn't look quite as obvious as most)! Good fit, like the wide waist band, and the zipperd ankles, too. Recomended.
Bad quality, wears off too soon, supplier doesn't guarantee at all
This tight wears off way too soon, I've bought it and within 3 months it was damaged. The supplier didn't want to do anything, no guarantee at all!