Pearl Izumi Symphony Tank Top - Women's $69.95
Keep it cool.
Designed specifically for hot summer riding, the Pearl Izumi Women's Symphony Tank Top employs some of the manufacturer's most advanced hot-weather technologies to keep you cool and dry.
Pearl Izumi built the Symphony Tank Top with Elite Transfer fabric. This polyester blend effectively pulls perspiration away from your skin, while still allowing ample breathability and moisture evaporation at the surface. Essentially, this ensures that the tank top dries quickly during your ride to keep you comfortable.
Pearl Izumi also used In-R-Cool in the construction of the Symphony. This technology reflects the sun's
rays to reduce the surface temperature of the fabric by up to 35 degrees
Fahrenheit in direct sunlight, so you can be wearing an entirely black
kit and not feel any warmer than if you were wearing dress whites. Two back pockets hold all of your riding essentials.
The Pearl Izumi Women's Symphony Tank Top is available in six sizes from X-Small to X-Large and in the colors Crimson, Blackberry, Black, and Berry.
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.