Out of Stock
Item # PLZ1078
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Sleeveless Road Bike Jerseys in stock than that.
Pearl Izumi Symphony Women's Tank Top $0.00
Fear not climbing temperatures when you wear the functional, flattering Pearl Izumi Women's Symnphony Tank Top during your group ride or intense spin class session. Thanks to built-in support, you can leave that stinky workout bra in the laundry, too.
- Tank top style, cute back cutout, and reflective feminine elements provide a functional and attractive top that you're stoked to wear while you ride
- Elite transfer fabric with In-R-Cool offers optimal skin cooling when you perspire, wicks moisture away, dries quickly, and provides UPF 50-rated protection from harmful UV rays
- Internal shelf bra keeps things sleek and aero
- Longer cut means you can bend over the bar without baring a strip of your back to the sun
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
What community has to say
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
This top runs small and short. Color (Pink Punch) is as pictured and is pretty, but it is tough to get in it.
I ordered a Medium which is my normal size for Izumi, but this one is way too tight!
I am 141 lbs, 38C, 30-31" waist and 38" hips.
This one is going back.
Cool for Summer
I have two of these and love them for warm Summer, long training rides. There are three rear pockets to hold nutrition for long rides and my arms are free and not restricted when they get sweaty. I definitely have to wear a sports bra with this because even with the adjustable internal bra, it just isn't enough support. I am 5'4" and 148 lbs. Had to order an XL for the bust but it does make it a little large in the waist.
Cute but short
I know cycling tanks run a little shorter, but I am used to Pearl Izumi being a little longer. This is not the case with this tank. I have chosen to keep it because I do like the way it looks. I have worn this on one ride so far this season, and was happy with it. The tank has three pockets in the back and the bra inside is easy to hook and unhook. I am 5'4" 135 lbs and the size medium fit perfect. Overall, this is a cute tank that will keep you cool on those hot summer days and keep you from that jersey tan line.