Out of Stock
Item # PLZ1077
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Sleeveless Road Bike Jerseys in stock than that.View Similar Products
Pearl Izumi Symphony Sleeveless Women's Jersey $0.00
The slick colorblocking on the Women's Symphony Sleeveless Jersey has you looking pretty darn cool, but Pearl Izumi wanted to make sure that you feel good, too, so it made the shirt with its In-R-Cool technology. This ingenious reflective treatment lowers the surface temperature of the fabric so you can pedal through a long ride in the blazing sun without melting down like that chocolate bar you tucked into the seat bag is busy doing.
- Elite Transfer fabric wicks moisture, while the In-R-Cool technology provides optimal skin cooling as you perspire
- Full-length zipper enables easy venting
- 3-in-2 back pockets stash your phone, snack, and other essentials
- Reflective elements enhance your visibility in low light
View more Women's Sleeveless Road Bike Jerseys
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Community & Reviews
Great top, but fit was off
Love the top, but the medium is too large. Too much room in the back, it looks baggy.
Thought I'd try again after having had success with the Medium in White (ordered through Amazon several months ago). The Peacock color in Medium from Amazon didn't work either...too much loose material in the back. At 5'4" I don't want clothes too baggy.
The material is on the thin side, drapes nicely, making it great for cooler days and a nice transition into Fall.
I am 140 lbs; 38C; 30-31" waist and 38" hips.