Out of Stock
Item # PLZ1080
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Shorts in stock than that.
Pearl Izumi Symphony Short Cut Women's Shorts $0.00
Crank it up and crush it.
Turn up the tunes and hammer to the top of the hill wearing the Pearl Izumi Women's Symphony Cut Short. The moisture-wicking power of the Elite Transfer fabric is supplemented by the innovative In-R-Cool technology to keep your furiously pumping legs cool and comfortable.
- Elite 3D shaped, variable-density chamois features four-way stretch and Pressure Relief Technology that optimizes blood flow and riding comfort
- Active carbon yarns in topsheet of pad improve thermoregulation and reduce static build-up
- In-R-Cool technology in the wicking fabric promotes optimal cooling and reflective sun protection, reducing the surface temperatures by up to 35°F
- Wide waistband with elastic-free front panel offers superior comfort when you're bent over the bars
- Shorter 6-inch inseam moves your tan line up a bit
- Back pocket gives you one extra spot to stash goodies
- Gripper-free design holds the short in place without grabbing
- Reflective detailing makes you more visible to motorists on those last few miles at dusk
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.