Out of Stock
Item # PLZ0914
This model is no longer in stock.
Pearl Izumi Superstar Women's Knickers $0.00
If the thermometer on the deck is showing unseasonably low temperatures, put your shorts back in the drawer and pull out the Pearl Izumi Women's Superstar Knicker. This knicker offers great coverage and comfort so you can stick with your training schedule; its unique, gripper-free leg openings add a little dash of style, too.
- Women-specific, two-layer, variable thickness Tour 3D chamois takes the edge off of hours in the saddle
- Wide waistband won't dig or bind as you lean over the bars
- Select Transfer fabric wicks moisture so you aren't cooled by chilling sweat
- Reflective piping aids visibility on dark rides
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
I want a long black biking pant that does...
I want a long black biking pant that does not have zippers and is light weight. I live in Southern California and do not need it for warmth. The reason is that I don't want the sun on me.
I am short so might need to have the pants shortened0so no zippers.
Suggest trying the new Silverline knickers by Giordana: they are very, very comfortable, have a stretchy leg band (no zippers) that stay in place, but also can be pulled up or stretched lower on leg with no problem! Depending on your height/size, these may do the trick! I am 5' 7",a street-size 10, and use a 'xl' in this line, and these hit at my calves, with ability to adjust. Size-up with Giordana. A very high quality line of bike wear in general.
Hope this still helps.
bunches at calves
I am a big fan of PI's 3D Chamois and these pants have just that. However, the bottom of the pants fit just past the knees (yes they're knickers) but have no grips at the bottom and they bunch terribly at the calves...very unattractive and not so cyclist-friendly.
Lighter than expected
True to size or runs large. Fabric is lighter and less support than I wanted and expected for a "low temperature" knicker. Will use more as a transition season than winter bottom. I always like a draw string on wider waste bands to help with the ups and downs of tummy changes but this one doesn't have it. Price a little high for what you get.