Pearl Izumi Sugar Thermal Cycling Knicker - Women's $84.95
The Pearl Izumi Sugar Thermal Cycling Knicker is part of the Japanese label's 'Select Series' of women's cycling garments, all designed to deliver the performance and comfort you'll need without skimping on a savvy fashion sense. Cycling enthusiasts come in many shapes and forms, which is why the Select Series is so ideal for everyone from dedicated commuters to spin class warriors.
While the Sugar Thermal Cycling Knicker might be a bit too warm for indoor training, it is ideal for layering on cold rides, or wearing on its own when September leaves begin their downward journey. Inside the cozy Select Thermal fabric, Pearl Izumi fitted the Sugar Knicker with its Tour 3D chamois -- a low-profile, yet comfortable workhorse of an insert that delivers all the comfort you'll ever need during a two-hour ride.
The Sugar Thermal Cycling Knicker is available in sizes X-Small through XX-Large. The size Medium comes with a modest 20-inch inseam. Each leg hem houses silicone grippers to keep the tight in place, while rearward-facing reflective logo hits help keep you visible after dusk.
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.